Lion Game Lion is strengthening up the team and is now looking for an Animator to join our kick-ass team in Zagreb, Croatia.
As an Animator, you will be responsible for creating solid animations, both in-game and in cinematics. You play a crucial role when it comes to tying together gameplay, storytelling and character movement. You will be responsible for pitching ideas and creating prototypes, as well as the direction of actors and stuntmen during motion capture sessions. You should have strong key frame animation abilities as well as experience handling motion capture data. In cooperation with our Art, Design and Programming team you will work on creating great animations for our future games.
- Work with other departments to create and implement high quality in-game animation
- Work with level design team to create level specific animations
- Collaborate with the Art, Engineering and Design teams to define animation style producing pre-visualizations and present concept ideas to the team
- Create the animations for both in-game behavior as well as predefined sequences (or cut scenes)
- Understand game-required techniques such as blending, tagging, state machine transitions, animation blending trees, compression, etc
- Create compelling character performances, utilizing both key framed and motion capture techniques, to compliment the game design and promote the artistic vision of the game as a whole
- Work with the Producers, Department Leads and Animation team to establish methods to improve the production pipeline, tools and systems that will benefit the integrity of the animation for the studio
- Assist in troubleshooting animation and technical issues,
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns in a timely manner to the Production team to ensure project goals are met and delivered to the highest levels
To be successful in this position you are:
- Proficient in MotionBuilder and Maya
- Familiarity and excitement for games and game development
- Able to demonstrate solid in-game as well as cinematic animations
- Passionate about video games and animation.
- Able to deliver strong keyframe character animation
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Still reading? Great!
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!
Starbreeze is an independent creator, publisher and distributor of high quality entertainment products. With studios in Stockholm, Paris and Los Angeles, the company creates games by own design and through licensed content, aiming to create franchises that prosper as games and elsewhere. We live and die by gameplay.
LION GAME LION is a game development company that was founded in July 2014 by a group of hardened industry veterans. Our studio is located in Zagreb, Croatia. We aim to create games that we ourselves love to play. Currently we are working on the new game RAID: World War II together with our friends over at Starbreeze studios.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed, four player co-op shooter game that lets players team up as the Raid crew and venture through the epic events of World War II. For more information, please visit (www.liongamelion.com).