Do you live and die for gameplay? Then this might just be the job for you!
As a QA Lead you are deeply embedded in development and are responsible for testing, documenting and analyzing the game during production. You will ensure that features are tested in the correct way as well as ensuring that the quality of the game lives up to our players expectations, and also put in Game feedback on game functionalities and design, to assure the content we release is fun.
- Testing all aspects of the game
- Management of testers on one or more projects
- Creation and coordination of test cases
- Give feedback on the game when requested
- Ensure the product, design & development teams understand test results with regard to passes, failures and tests still to be executed
- Assist with facilitating improvements in QA infrastructure and processes to maximize efficiency
- Develop, iterate and own testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk for all functionality
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team
- Assist Localization QA with the Compliance aspects of message checklists and the Language and Translation teams with terminology checks.
- Assist with compiling must fix lists and any submission preparation or review as required.
- Over sight and testing of Compliance and bugs related to
To be successful in this position you are:
- Being able to keep documentation through various programs
- High level of competence of bug database tools, Jira proficiency is greatly desired
- Enormous passion for games
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Good English language skills (written and verbal) are necessary in order to document features and communicate them to colleagues.
- IT competence, including use of spreadsheets and database packages, is also required.
- Able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry, including the different platforms, game styles, and genres.
- Strong observational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills, and methodical
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Capability to be flexible and team-oriented with the aptitude to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of testing/planning tools
- Knowledge of software development methodology and stages (milestones/sprints, Alpha, Beta)
- Good knowledge of gaming consoles and software: strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- A general understanding of C++, HTML, Automation tools, scripting languages & Level editors
Still reading? Great! We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games stand out within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!