We are StarVR. We’re fortunate to have attracted the motivated, cutting-edge partners and clients that are the envy of the industry. Together, we’re delivering the breakthroughs that will enable VR meet its potential as the next display entertainment and industry solutions platform. Our customers and partners are counting on us to deliver VR solutions that will enable them to stand out from the crowd and drive this historic Shift. We are to bring the most advanced VR solution to market.
As a StarVR Business Developer, you will be responsible for originating, framing, leading and managing new business and commercial opportunities for StarVR premium virtual reality products and services. This position reports to the VP of Business Development.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly understand the client’s business and demonstrate the value of our offering. You will be an ace at prospecting; willing to conduct cold calls and mine established contacts to aggressively foster our growth. You enjoy owning the end-to-end sales process, can juggle many sales tasks at the same time, are technically savvy.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Research market verticals to cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business
- Assume a lead role in acquiring new customers, managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations in your region
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Preparation of marketing material, together with support of the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects (market segments & geographies to focus on, partnerships with distributors vs. direct sales)
- Presentation of annual and quarterly sales plans, based on systematic mapping of market demand.
- Reporting in a systematic way to management and JV partners of customer feedback, competitor activities, sales and marketing activities.
To be successful in the position we beleive you have:
- An Undergraduate degree in business administration, or related subject, or commensurate experience
- At least 5‐10 years’ experience at a management level in their field, as well as extensive knowledge of new technologies, graphic industries and entertainment.
- A proactive and positive business attitude
- A proven track record in metrics driven deal analysis, experience in negotiations and deal making
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a group or team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Skills: Experience in Account Management with fortune 500 companies
If you’re interested in becoming a key influencer and laying the groundwork for premium VR with the industry’s most innovative clients, we think we want to meet you. Your work will be at a critical point in this industry. Contact us!