VR game development requires unprecedented performance and innovation. We’re looking for
an engineer to help improve our workflow, to push the limits of what’s possible for a small team
You’ll work closely with the CTO and CCO to create reliable services that streamline every part
of the game development pipeline.
- Set up, maintain, and stress-test servers
- Write scripts that process code and assets
- Weigh in on decisions regarding development approach
- Work intimately with the latest VR hardware
- Experience with Linux command line
- Experience with Docker
- Efficient, reliable English communication skills
- A love for learning, and an aptitude for rapid troubleshooting
Sound Like a Fit?
If you’d like to be a part of what we’re doing, please send a resumé along with 3.5 facts we should know about you to email@example.com.
Freeform Labs develops apps and games for virtual reality in. The company aims to ignite people’s passion for creativity,
mastery, and exploration by empowering users to express, play, and grow with their friends, family, and fans.
Freeform Labs’ flagship experience, ElemenTerra, has won recognitions from IndieCade and The Proto Awards. The
company was incubated by various programs and mentors from USC, and is located in Beverly Hills, CA. Learn more
ElemenTerra is published by Starbreeze Studios. Read about it at http://is.gd/starbreeze_elementerra