Do you live and die for gameplay? Then this might just be the job for you!
As a Global QA Manager you are deeply embedded in the production of games, both for in-house and publishing projects. Your role is to ensure the quality of our games and engines during the entire production, to make sure our games live up to our players expectations. You are responsible for managing several QA teams, synchronizing with the studios' QA for internal resources, and with external QA service providers to outsource additional testing. Your role requires you to establish efficient daily communication processes with all game teams, build weekly reports for the global team, to ensure all project statuses are clear and potential issues are identified. The position is based in Stockholm and you will report to the Global Development Director.
- Management of testers for all projects
- Creation and coordination of test cases
- Give feedback on the games when requested
- Ensure the product, design & development teams understand test results with regard to passes, failures and tests still to be executed
- Deep knowledge in console submission processes
- Facilitate improvements in QA infrastructure and processes to maximize efficiency
- Develop, iterate and own testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk for all functionality
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team
- Assist localization QA with the Compliance aspects of message checklists and the language and Translation teams with terminology checks.
- Assist with compiling must fix lists and any submission preparation or review as required
To be successful in this position you are:
- Able to keep documentation through various programs
- Competent in bug database tools, Jira proficiency is greatly desired
- Very passionate for games
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Good at English language skills (written and verbal) is necessary in order to document features and communicate them to colleagues.
- Competent in office package and IT, including use of spreadsheets and database packages, is also required.
- Able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry, including the different platforms, game styles, and genres.
- Strong in observational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong in organizational skills, and methodical
- Strong in inter-personal communication skills
- Capable to be flexible and team-oriented with the aptitude to balance multiple tasks
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledgable of testing/planning tools
- Knowledgable of software development methodology and stages (milestones/sprints, Alpha, Beta)
- Knowledgable of gaming consoles and software: strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- Having a general understanding of C++, HTML, Automation tools, scripting languages & Level editors
Still reading? Great! We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games stand out within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!