Are you hands on, high-energy, extremely-organized, service minded and a perfectionist? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for an Payroll Specialist to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As our Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the full payroll process in Sweden as well as a global responsibility for maintenance and development of processes related to payroll. You will report directly to the Global HR Director and are expected to, independently ensure high quality within the payroll.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for timely, accurate payroll processing for Sweden
- Administration and reporting of benefits
- Secure that payroll is done in an efficient way in all Starbreeze entities as well as coordinate it for Spain and Luxemburg
- Communicate with managers on timekeeping edits and approvals -- reviews timesheets on an ongoing basis to ensure timely completion of payroll processing
- Research payroll discrepancies
- Control function for the expense report and per diem
- Initiate and secure renewal of work permit process
- Employee statistics preparation
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested
- Secure that employees update HRM system with home address etc.
- Reporting to "Försäkringskassan" and other insurance companies and guiding employees in the processes when needed
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and happy individual who loves to administrate things. You are dependable and live to help others. While your administrative skills are great and you appreciate creating order out of chaos, it will be your solution-oriented mindset that sets you apart from other candidates. You do not find problems, you find solutions and you do so with a smile. Good working proficiency in English and a great understanding for integrating people from different cultures is a must. You will thrive in a fast-moving environment, being able to move quickly while staying organized and on task.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 3 years of relevant payroll experience, meriting if worked with payroll in other countries
- Familiar with laws and regulations related to payroll
- Experience with HRM systems, preferable Fairsail since that is the system Starbreeze is in the process of implementing
- Flex (payroll system) experience preferred
- High level of integrity and commitment to accuracy
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding work ethic and desire for advancing the organization
- Team-oriented style
- Strong Excel skills
- Open and direct communication style
- Fluent in English and Swedish both in writing and verbal
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your development and making our office in Stockholm to be the best place to work within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resume and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.