In camp of survivors, it is great to have a variety of skills, but they count for nothing if the most crucial attribute is absent. Leadership. If you agree, then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Art Producer to join our award-winning team in Stockholm.
As an Art Producer, you will have ownership of project specific art sets, including environments, props, vehicles, weapons, VFX and characters. You will assure that the required art sets will be identified, documented, art directed, scheduled and produced by external vendors within the targeted scope. You will collaborate with the internal art team, as well as report to the Outsource Manager, the project Art Director and Lead Artist.
Your interest lies in leadership and production. You are experienced and comfortable with all principles of art. You’re able to multi-task, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are an organized and good leader, strategic, and thoughtful in all interactions with the internal and external teams and partners
- Manage communications and provide feedback to artists. Help maintain a strong creative relationship between external and internal art teams
- Produce detailed asset production documentation for the entire art sets, gather reference, work with concept artists and provide benchmark asset from production. Apply art pipeline processes, and engine requirements to all to support the external vendors
- Quality assure all incoming art assets, provide detailed feedback and approvals to the vendor. Assure the delivery of quality assets to the development team
- Oversee the art asset implementation and technical aspects and functionality. Follow through with any revisions required to have these game ready
- Coordinate with the Outsource Manager to schedule and track production
- Constantly and proactively seek to improve the production processes, tools and pipelines for multiple art discipline
- Work closely with the team to ensure the art quality is consistent and cohesive with the art direction and game needs
You have experience working as a 3D artist within the games industry or equivalent. You understand real-time graphics, and have preferably worked on at least one released title. You have a proven and strong interest in all aspects of art supervision and management in the game industry and are a hands-on person with good communication skills. You will be fluent in English, both verbally and written.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Strong artistic skill set, a good sense of scale and proportions, materials and color/light
- Ability to lead external teams, excellent communication, be proactive and self-driven
- An expert understanding of production and proven ability to problem-solve, schedule, communicate and monitor tasks
- Great with time estimations, assessments and prioritizing
- You need to be able to produce examples of your relevant artistic skill and your documentation skills
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part bit:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.
"Internal Finders Fee"