Are you passionate for making great games and have prior experience working as a programmer on at least one shipped titles? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As a Gameplay Programmer you will be working closely with other gameplay programmers and designers. You will be working with many different aspects of a game and helping out wherever required. It can be everything between player movement, weapon systems, sound implementation, network, support systems, game state machines, controllers and more.
- Responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with the team
- Ownership of the code you write
- Responsible for the features you are adding. Bugs or design issues are addressed by you or communicated to your lead
- Make sure that any feature you are assigned functions in multiplayer if needed
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games and an understanding of what makes fun gameplay
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
- Familiarity with git, svn, and other version control systems
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.