Are you a person that wants to evolve yourself as well as the people you work with? Do you believe in empowering and supporting your teams to achieve the product goals? Do you enjoy sharing your experience and guiding your team through the development? Starbreeze is now looking for a Producer to join our award-winning team in Stockholm.
As a Producer you are acting as the PM for an area of or for an entire product. You set, ensure, and verify execution against product and studio goals. Along with development you are responsible for budget, coordinating and communicating staffing needs with discipline directors as well as working closely with our marketing and community team.
You will work closely with all disciplines and through all stages of a production and live service.
- Act as PM
- Generate and maintain schedules with the department Leads
- Track progress and be responsible for product quality
- Establish and work against product and production KPI’s
- Ensure alignment on product goals
- Report to the team and studio management
- Establish and follow up on budget with our finance department
- Ensure transparency, awareness, and excitement within the team
You have at least 5 years’ experience within the game industry. You have been producer, dev director or similar for at least 1 product and/or had responsibility for larger teams within large scale productions. You are comfortable in driving product development in a pragmatic and predictable manner. You have a good understanding of all disciplines, components and stages of a large-scale production and product lifecycle.
To be successful in this position you:
- Are able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Feature a great passion for developing people and products
- Are a team player, and demonstrate the motivation and initiative to be proactive, strategic and transparent.
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, ≈50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.