Starbreeze is looking for a Director of Analytics to cultivate a remarkable insights function at our Stockholm Studio, with an opportunity to influence important decisions on the Payday franchise and future yet to be released titles.
You will report to the VP of Publishing and partner with senior studio and marketing leadership to bring the insights necessary to create the best player experiences. You will solve complex problems and set the vision, strategy, and action plan for analytics and user research. We believe that you have a strong analytics and user research background, preferably in the area of gaming, entertainment, or other products where consumer acquisition, engagement, and monetization are at the core.
- Build and grow insights department
- Foster and grow a data informed learning culture on your team and throughout Starbreeze
- Provide strategic insights to uncover untapped opportunities to grow the business
- Set the strategy for analytics and then mobilize the team and resources to build your vision
- Oversee daily management of analyst deliverables, including capacity planning and analysis best practices such as peer reviews, problem solving methodology, model selection and validation techniques
- Own the roadmap for analytics and user research
- Partner with leadership to establish and prioritize highest value work for the business
- Bachelor's degree. Master's/PhD preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for a gaming, entertainment or consumer products company
- 8+ years experience managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
- Experience in understanding how problems and constraints translate into analysis and insights, and following through on recommendations/ outcomes
- Experience leading and coaching analytical presentations to large groups and senior management
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value teamwork, accountability and creativity. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm - also remote flexible (work from home)
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé and cover letter in English. All applications must include a resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.