Do you love the challenges of both looking at data and working with creative teams to come up with creative solutions? Are you an independent and highly proactive person? Do you love working with others and can take teamwork to the next level? Do you think feedback is the best when it’s direct and constructive?
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the commercial success of the PAYDAY franchise and PAYDAY 3 in particular, to make sure the product and its features have business validity.
You will be the leader of the product's whole performance where you own the P&L. Your responsibilities include, together with the producers, setting the long-term strategy for the game and focusing on delivering the product(s) which serve to represent our communities best, all while defining the business and quality goals.
We believe you have a deep knowledge of the business behind video games in general and an understanding that a community-centric approach is vital for a product's success. You have a high level of command of utilizing data to champion customer-centric insights, using them to define the roadmap and evaluate results.
- Being the P&L owner for the product you are managing
- Being a key member of the product leadership team, with responsibility for the business segment
- Setting a long-term business strategy, along with KPIs for the product
- To research, assess, evaluate, and produce business plans and visions for current and future business opportunities
- You will set the monetization models and the pricing of the products
- Being responsible, together with the player insights team, for systems, reports and dashboards put in place to support the product roadmap, including feature set and resourcing in order to create a steady data fluency
- You will, together with the community and player insights team, learn everything there is to know about players, evaluate player patterns, i.e. what makes them engaged and coming back
- Having market/competitor awareness, in order to identify new trends and development
- You direct the focus for the marketing and development teams to optimise our opportunities and drive towards the business goals you set
- Ensuring that the project goals have been clearly communicated up and down in the organisation
- 5+ years in a relevant position, with at least one shipped product in a leadership role in a relevant company.
- Experience from owning and managing a P&L, a product roadmap, and a business plan.
- Broad knowledge about the video games market, user acquisition, and optimisation of the player funnel
- Broad knowledge of working with KPIs and delivering ROI
- Experience with forecasting and creating budgets, both short and long term
- Fluent in spoken and written English, great communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management and presentation skills
- A team player who is collaborative, proactive, responsible, and self-motivated
To be successful in this position you have/are:
- A passion for video games
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience working with global products
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value teamwork, accountability and creativity. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume and cover letter in English.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.