Do you love challenges, navigating through an ever-changing world and getting fast results? Would you describe yourself as a reliable and responsible leader? Do you love working with others and taking teamwork to the next level? Do you consider your communication and management style to be clear and “to the point”?
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who will lead the brand and marketing efforts for the PAYDAY franchise and in particular PAYDAY 3. This includes setting the long-term brand strategy and working with consumer- competitive- and market insights to best position and guide the game and the franchise in the marketplace.
You will be both be responsible for and manage all marketing activities for one of the biggest brands in gaming. If this sounds interesting, then the position as Senior Product Marketing Manager may be the next challenge for you!
- Define, drive and execute product marketing and brand-related activities for one of the biggest game brands in the world, ie PAYDAY 3
- Work closely with Producers, Marketing and Management to establish and reach the games' KPIs
- Lead development of brand strategy, go to market plan and create briefs for coming marketing campaigns
- Prepare media planning for the various promotions of the product
- Create and manage the necessary marketing plans and reports
- Manage marketing creation and optimization on an ongoing basis
- Manage alternative promotion channels and partnerships
- Validate and approve external and internal assets before deployment
- Create, manage and own the product marketing budgets
- Manage and execute marketplace submissions
To be successful in this position you have/are:
- An absolute passion for video games
- 5+ years as a Product Marketing Management or similar
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong knowledge in advertising formats, technologies, UA and campaign optimization
- Strong knowledge in the PC and console environment (PS4, Xbox, etc.)
- Strong understanding of art, design and marketing
- Good analytical background, ability to make data-driven decisions
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Autonomous, pro-active and innovation focused
You will report to the VP of Publishing, work very closely with the Producers, our Creative department and the community department, be the spider in the web, and also frequently present to the Management team. We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company with a steady foundation. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.