Are you passionate about games and a strong communicator? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a communication manager to join our team.
As our Communication Manager you will be working in the Growth team and support the rest of the organization with everything connected to corporate communication, focusing on external communication for Starbreeze. You will be working with many different aspects of communication and our different audiences. The tasks include a variety of strategic work and hands-on development of content and execution. You are responsible for the overall communication for the company and work with several different stakeholders and teams within the organization and represent the core of our PR efforts.
- Drive and develop the different areas within communication; public relations, investor relations and employer branding, both locally and globally
- Develop and implement strategies and activities, along with monitoring their success to help further organizational goals
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate the level of success
- Update and maintain the perception of the corporate tone of voice through website copy, content and more
- Create content, write press releases and proofread company material
- Reach out to media and interact with influencers interested in Starbreeze in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Monitoring and staying aware of the industry media and what is happening in the field
- Collaborate with relevant partners
- Manage our social media channels
- Project management of internal projects related to communication and IR
- Event planning, presentation material and working closely with our IR partner in executing according to our IR strategy.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience from working with the different disciplines within communication, preferably in the video games industry through public relations, investor relations, and employer branding
- Structured and strategic mindset
- Team player willing to contribute on multiple levels
- Experience in working with global communication
- University degree in communication, marketing or other relevant education
Good to have:
- Creative mindset
- Media relations, both local and international
- Experience from SoMe content creation for different media
- Background as a consultant or having worked on several projects at the same time
- Experience from a stock listed company
- A broad network within the industry
To be successful in this position you are:
- Passionate for games and the industry
- An avid gamer and consumer of modern entertainment
- Able to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive
- A results-oriented problem solver
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, ≈50% above collective agreement standard
- 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.