Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for two Senior Tech Artists to join our team.
As Senior Tech Artist you will be working closely with both the Engine team and Payday 2 team. You will be working with many different aspects of the game and helping out wherever required and also on future projects.
- Porting Payday on Consoles
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Used different engines in the past
- Good Python skills
- Proven knowledge of asset creation and workflows
- Great understanding of real-time graphics
- Team player willing to help
Good to have:
- Have worked with consoles before
- 4+ years of experience working as a Techartist within games
- Experience from working on at least one released game
- Experience with LUA
- Expérience with XML
- Used Perforce, git or svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games and an understanding of asset pipeline
- Able to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, ≈50% above collective agreement standard
- 90% of your salary will be covered while on Parental leave for up to 6 months
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm - also remote flexible (work from home)
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.