Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for an UI programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
- Create best UI possible for our games
- Work closely with UI/GD artists
- Work closely with GPP to design easy to use UI
- Make sure that any feature you are assigned functions in multiplayer if needed
- Make sure UI code is optimized
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Passionate about developing strong UI and User Experiences
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Previous experience doing UI
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good... because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, ≈50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
- Massage sessions once a month
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.